Friday, August 19, 2011

Change..

I am really not one for a whole lot of change.. I like things the way I know them and I am comfortable with that. I have always had a job since the age of 13 and know what it is like to have to do hard work even when getting out of bed at 5am seems impossible!! Since I have stayed home with Presleigh it has been a definite change for me! It did take a little getting use to and I did have to have a little help with it but so far I think that it is going ok. I think that working for a company that has allowed me to stay and has needed me to stay has helped me stay sane too!!  Coming up in the next week there are going to be a few things changing for me and I think that it will be for the better although it is going to be tough, I know it is the best thing.  I have never liked job hopping and I have never done it so changing jobs is a major thing for me and being in the profession that I am in it makes it even that much harder!! Starting next week I think I might have to take a few more pills to make it through the first part of the week but, I am strong and know that I can handle it! If I seem to get a little down I know it is nothing that a visit with my wonderful family,,, mother-in-law/sister-in-law,,, and a few drinks won't take care of!!!

2 comments:

  1. You're not changing jobs too are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but I panic when Nathan even talks about changing jobs. Money, insurance, and all that crap. Plus just changing jobs in general bothers me...

    ReplyDelete