Friday, August 26, 2011

and it begins,,,,

I have never been good at staying home by myself. I have learned to manage it when Nathan had to travel with his job but it was never for that long at a time. Even then I would either go stay at my moms/grandmas or have my grandma come down and stay with me! Thank God they live closer than what they use to! Now that Nathan has started his new job, I developed a rash across my chest and my arms... don't know what it is,,, stress maybe but I am already taking meds for that..lol... perhaps I should up the dose!! I think that with Nathan just being a little over an hour away is worse than when he is a few states away! I do like him going out of town every now and then though.. love the feeling when he gets to come home. This time he is going to be gone, well, not sure how long.. and I can go see him any time I want but I am going to try and be a big girl and stay at home! I will admit that having Presleigh here does make it easier to stay home too..this is only my second night.... so we will see how it goes....wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment